Craft Fairs from Summer 2014

Here are a few event photos from earlier this year during the summer...

The Totton and Eling Art Festival, May 2014. It was a great success. There was lots of lovely local craft talent and a lot of friendly local people came. It was very well organised, thank you Allison! I am looking forward to next year. There were other events going on around the town as part of the festival which was really exciting. I will definitely be back next year. 



Me at the Totton and Eling Art Festival, May


Totton and Eling Art Festival, May


Totton and Eling Art Festival, May


Totton and Eling Art Festival, May


My stall at Totton and Eling Art Festival, May

Badger Farm, May 2014. I thought this would be an amazing venue as it was the community centre which shares the Sainsbury's carpark so lots of people and lots of parking. But unfortunately we didn't have much footfall all day and the advert outside said "Art and Graft Market"... oh dear, not a good omen. It was a bit of a write off but you win some you lose some. I did however have a lovely time with my Mum and the lighting was really good so I got some nice photos of my stall. 



Badger Farm May

Badger Farm May


Badger Farm May


Badger Farm May


Badger Farm May

Fawley Armed Forces Day, June 2014. This was a lovely event organised to remember all armed forces past and present. There were lots of stalls inside the marquee and out, things to see and do. The St John's childrens choir put on an amazing performance of remembrance, there were live bands, clowns, a magician, and zumba demonstrations. It was very well organised and I really enjoyed the day.



My stall at Fawley Armed Forces Day, June


Inside the marquee, Fawley Armed Forces Day, June

Children's drama group, Fawley Armed Forces Day, June



Clown entertaining at Fawley Armed Forces Day, June



One of the bands at Fawley Armed Forces Day, June



Fawley Armed Forces Day, June


Lovely Things at the Spring Art Centre in Havant, July 2014. What a lovely venue! I always like fairs at art centres, they have a lovely atmosphere and the people who come fully appreciate good work and handmade things. It was a very hot day and a little stifling in the centre, I was under the window part of the roof so it got quite warm at times. But the people were lovely, I met some great stall holders and the staff of the Spring itself. It was a slow day for customers but I'm guessing everyone was at the beach on such a nice day. I liked the venue so much though that I immediately went home and booked the Christmas fair in November and am looking forward to going back :-) .



Lovely Things, Havant July


Lovely Things, Havant July


Lovely Things, Havant July


Lovely Things, Havant July


Lovely Things, Havant July


I'll be posting Autumn and Christmas photos soon too and booking up for events later this year so watch this space. 


Natasha x



Natasha Fraser Handcrafted Jewellery
www.natashafraser.com 


Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: