Landford Textile Fayre 2013



The fayre was a great success, thank you to all those who came along, the attendance was fantastic and £3,500 was rasied for Breakthrough Breast Cancer! Well done Rosemary and Wendy, you did an amazing job! There was an exhibition, some demonstrations, refreshments for sale, and of course the craft fair part with crafts to buy and materials to buy and make yourself. I'm still reeling from how much fun it was and all the lovely people I met and spoke to.

Here are some photos of the day :-)


Setting up - that's my stall on the right


The raffle prize table with the brightly coloured 1st prize quilt


The very popular tombola with hundreds of prizes to win

Set up was from 8-10am, my new frames and display items were quite quick and easy to put out but arranging all the jewellery neatly on them took some time (I am very particular when it comes to arranging everything). I was really proud of the new frames I made, they really showed the pieces off well and made the whole table look more tidy. So pleased!


My helper setting up


My stall all set up and ready!


Bracelet corner


Nice neat rows - just how I like it


Earrings and pendants on the new display frames I made


My new bracelet stand for little gift goodies


New stud earring designs

A view of the whole fayre at about 1 ish


A panoramic shot of the hall


Looking down at my stall whilst my sister-in-law gives me a
break (and that's my lovely mother-in-law looking up at the
camera too :-)
The other stalls all had such lovely things too - I had to take a few photos of the creative things on display! Here are a few of my favourites...


The lovely Jess Game and her jewellery and textile makes


Close up of Jess' goodies


The Dye Bag stall with Cathy and Karen - such gorgeous
colours! Lots of lovely hand dyed fabrics and threads.
http://www.thedyebag.co.uk/

Betty Lloyd and her daughter with gorgeous sewn goodies


I just love Betty's New Forest friend brooches - especially the pigs!


And here I am posing at my stall :-)


All in all it was a great day and I am hoping Wendy and Rosemary want to organise another one soon :-)

My next event is 9th November in Bishop's Waltham... more details to follow.

To see more of the pieces I have for sale visit the shop.

Natasha x

Natasha Fraser Handcrafted Jewellery
www.natashafraser.com

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: